The purpose of creation and main goals of the Non-Commercial Partnership Russian Aluminium Extruders Alliance (RAEA)
The purpose of the Partnership creation is rendering assistance to the extruders in supporting the extrusion industry’s progress in order to provide a stable growth of extrusion products’ consumption on home and foreign market.
To achieve its goals the Partnership conducts the following activities:
- coordination of the interaction between the Partnership members and federal and regional companies as well as government institutions;
- raising the level of the extrusion industry’s competitiveness on the home and foreign markets, first of all the competitiveness of the extrusion operators run by the Partnership members;
- encouragement and organization of the interaction between the Partnership members and perspective extrusion products’ consumers, first of all in building and construction, transport engineering industry, gas and oil extraction, recycling and transportations of energy products in order to expand the extrusion products’ application field;
- representation, promotion and protection of the Partnership members’ interests in all types of their activity on the home market – on federal and regional level, and on the foreign market – in international institutions;
- information support of the Partnership using the latest information technologies;
- provision the Partnership members with the world latest achievements in new technologies and equipment by means of establishment and development of effective contacts with professional associations working in related spheres;
- provision the Partnership members with information and consultative services in regarding plant modernization, new technological materials usage, modern measurement and control systems installation;
- the Partnership members’ assistance in using CAD-CAM for extrusion tools;
- improvement the quality of the products, revealing and control manufacturers and suppliers of counterfeit and substandard goods;
- participation in and organization of international and domestic conferences, exhibitions and meetings, for the Partnership members;
- conducting marketing research based on requests of the Partnership members;
- coordination of the interaction between the Partnership members in obtaining and executing large orders of extruded shapes production;
- participation in the development of federal technical regulations used in the sphere of the Partnership members’ professional activities, participation in the development of standards, volunteer certification with the introduction to the integrated registry;
- participation in providing the Partnership members’ products with the “Entrance Market Mark” according to the requirements of the “Federal Law” on Technical Regulation 184 FL, 27.01.2002, Clause 27.
- Partnership members’ assistance in products testing;
- organization and conduction of contests and promotion actions in the Partnership members’ interests; any other kinds of activity aimed at the achievement of Partnership's statutes goals.
- to promote the growth of aluminium consumption in the traditional and new industrial sectors as the basic competitive and constructional material, which guarantee environmental and economic advantages.
- to support the experts’ professional level and competence of the Partnership’s company-members in the research and practical development of the technologies, equipment, innovative production methods and application methodology of the aluminium extrusions and rolled products.
- to coordinate the Partnership members’ efforts in the product’s quality and reliability improvement by means of the high-quality finishing, a wide use of effective coating products and of the new aluminium alloys development.
- to represent and protect interests of the Partnership’s members at the federal and regional levels in the domestic and foreign markets.